Monday, March 12, 2007

My Eportfolio

Well everyone, my electronic portfolio is almost complete, and might I say, it was not nearly as difficult as I thought it would be. I was worried that I would have to learn HTML all over again, and seeing as the last time I learned it, back in 2000, it didn't really make sense, I was a little worried this time. Thankfully, a means of creating a webpage visually as opposed to that "other" way, has made me capable of assembling my own online space that actually works and is esthetically pleasing. Plus Macromedia Dreamweave has that lovely split function that allows the creater to edit HTML and imagery at the same time, thus allowing me to learn code. This was a great experience. No doubt that I will continue with my own web spaces from here on it!

Enjoy the weather!

No comments: